søndag den 7. juli 2013

Host family!

Last thursday i got a friend request from a girl, i accepted her, and then suddenly she wrote to me. 

"Hi! I'm from sugar land, Texas and I'm going to be your host sister next year!"



I was so happy, it was about 2 o'clock in the night, and i just ran up to my parent crying of happiness.
I am going to live with the Equitz family, which contains of a danish mom, Dorte, an american dad, Bob, 2 brothers, Nicolas and Lucas on 8 and 11 and a sister named Emily on 16. The family seems really lovely, and i cant wait to go!
I am going to be a student on Travis high school where i am going to be a Junior. There are about 2300 students on the school, so it is huge!
Yesterday i was also contacted by my coordinator from Texas named Karissa, and she seems really nice too! :)
I AM SO HAPPY!!!

My High School!



My town!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar