søndag den 9. marts 2014

Car wash

 So in last weekend we had a fundraiser for theater, and it was so much fun. Everyone had told me that it was going to be really boring and that they hated car washes, but i thought it was so much fun. Okay so what we did of course was wash cars. But we also had to sign for it, so me and my friend who is a cheerleader went out to sign. After our fund raiser was over we were supposed to have rehersals but our director canceled. Because of that my host sister Claire, my friend Kyrah and me went shopping in Katy. That was really nice. After that we went to a cafe to get something to eat and then we left to go to Kyrahs house to watch the Conjuring. Just a really fun day. Ohh yeah and i met girl scouts, i was very fascinated.











Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar