søndag den 10. november 2013

Halloween!

Halloween was so much fun, I had a great time!

It all started a week before halloween, where my area rep. had a halloween party at our house. We were 7 exchange students, and they were really cool. We were 2 from Denmark, 2 from Norway, 1 from South Korea, 1 from Italy and 1 from Spain. I was really cool meeting up with all of them and it was so nice. Everyone brought their host family and we just and we just had a great time. Everyone had to bring a dish, so i made frikadeller. We just hung out, some carved pumpkins, ate some nice food and made toilette paper mummies. 




                                     



All the toilet paper mummies
All the exchange students, with the pumpkins

The girls carved pumpkins
Me and Emily dressed out!

After the party, Alba stayed and me her and Emily had a sleepover, it was really nice, i missed my crazy little dane! The day after Alba and I went shopping and it was really fun!
The night of halloween was a thursday. Theater was helping out at a haunted house, so i decided to go with them and i had a blast! It was so scary, everyone was dressed out and wore really creepy makeup. I was just put in there as an extra, and so was Rachel so we decited that we wanted to be evil twins. and we were!!!! 
This is me and Rachel!
Regan as a crazy clown
Lanie as a skeleton 
Thora and Habiba as vampires 
Marjorie as a mental person
Ma and Lauren
Me and Marisa -haha
Andrea -crazy doctor
Sidney
Me, Haley and Hanna
Taylor
Aryn
Sarah

So i didnt go trick or treating, but i had so much fun that it didn't  even matter. Plus my voice was non existing for a couple of days because of all the screaming, but who cares. This was my first Halloween!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar